Specialized Hospice Care
Health Concepts is privileged to partner with Nursing Placement Hospice and Palliative Care as our preferred hospice provider.
Like Health Concepts, Nursing Placement is family-owned and operated since 1976 and shares the same philosophy of providing exceptional service to those entrusted to our care.
If you or a loved one is in need of a skilled nursing facility or hospice care, Nursing Placement and Health Concepts can help.
Why Choose Hospice Care?
When circumstances warrant the addition of quality, compassionate care for a life-limiting illness or injury, Hospice Care can provide the comfort and reassurance of a team to manage the various aspects of your condition.
Nursing Placement Hospice and Palliative Care provides expert medical care and pain management as well as emotional and spiritual support for both you and your loved ones.
Often comfort is the primary factor in choosing hospice care. Where better than to spend cherished moments than in the comfort of our facilities? Hospice care is not just desirable but possible with a top RI hospice care agency to manage everything for you:
- A dedicated Hospice Medical Director to ensure your loved one is comfortable and that all levels of support are available whenever needed
- Hospice nurses to provide compassionate medical care and ensure pain management
- Our certified nursing assistants can assist your loved ones with personal care such as bathing, dressing and meal preparation
- Licensed social workers, spiritual and volunteers to provide emotional support
- Our Hospice Coordinator and insurance specialist are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Read more about which insurance providers work with Home Health & Hospice Care of Nursing Placement.
Learn more about how Nursing Placement takes care of the professionals who are taking care of you.